Matt Rainey Presenter at Fort Worth APL 2018
09 June 2018
On May 3, 2018, Matt Rainey was selected to give his presentation “Risk Allocation for Allocation Wells” to North Texas landmen and energy attorneys as a part of the Fort Worth APL 2018 Education Event. The presentation provided an in-depth analysis of horizontal wells traversing boundaries between two (or more) leases and/or tracts of land without an agreement (pooling, PSA, or otherwise) for determining the allocation of production. Some of the areas addressed involved well permitting with the Texas RRC, Production Sharing Agreements, risk allocation for Operators, and the future of allocation wells in the State of Texas.
To download presentation, click the link below.
- ADAM T. BRAATEN RECEIVES LICENSE TO PRACTICE LAW IN THE STATE OF OHIO
- Matt Rainey Joins MLW As A Partner
- ADAM T. BRAATEN RECEIVES LICENSE TO PRACTICE LAW IN THE STATE OF WYOMING
- ERIC W. WORTMANN II RECEIVES LICENSE TO PRACTICE LAW IN THE STATE OF WYOMING
- Matt Rainey Presenter at Fort Worth APL 2018