Eric W. Wortmann II Receives License to Practice Law in the State of New Mexico
01 March 2017
We are proud to announce Eric W. Wortmann II recently received his license to practice law in the State of New Mexico. This is the third state for Eric to have received his license to practice law. In addition to the State of New Mexico, Eric is licensed to practice in the states of Texas and Pennsylvania. He is Board Certified in Oil, Gas and Mineral Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Matt Rainey Joins MLW As A Partner
- ADAM T. BRAATEN RECEIVES LICENSE TO PRACTICE LAW IN THE STATE OF WYOMING
- ERIC W. WORTMANN II RECEIVES LICENSE TO PRACTICE LAW IN THE STATE OF WYOMING
- Matt Rainey Presenter at Fort Worth APL 2018
- Mani Little & Wortmann, PLLC Opens New Fort Worth Office Location